Porsche 911 reimagined by Singer
A new chapter in Singer’s automotive services, in collaboration with owners of the air-cooled 911.
Enabling a wide range of high-performance capability - from refined grand touring to sports focus.
Using the Type 964 as a starting point, the results of the Turbo Study allow each owner to pursue a personal vision for their restoration.
The car shown here has been specified with a focus on high-performance, luxury grand touring capabilities.
- Lightweight carbon fibre bodywork in Wolf Blue
- 3.8L twin turbocharged, intercooled flat-six
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Suspension optimized for touring
- Carbon-ceramic braking system
- Interior presented in Malibu Sand with Black Forest wood accents
- Electrically adjustable, heated, touring seats
- Air-conditioning, inductive phone charging and navigation