Inside the Oscar-worthy InterContinental Los Angeles Century City luxury hotel in Beverly Hills
- Luxurious rooms with a view
- Gourmet Dining: World-Inspired Cuisine Locally Sourced in California
- Luxury getaway to party or pamper yourself
- The best luxury hotel in Hollywood to check-in for the 91st Academy Awards
Los Angeles. The glitz and glamor of Hollywood, the scorching sun and plenty of celebrity spotting opportunities. If you haven't already convinced yourself to live the LA style, this luxury hotel certainly will be.
An iconic Hollywood landmark, the InterContinental Los Angeles Century City in Beverly Hills offers front row seating in the City of Angels in all its shining and shining glory.
The chic hotel is located on the famous Avenue of Stars and only minutes from the glitzy boutiques of Rodeo Drive, the famous Twentieth Century Fox studios and famous sunny beaches.
Whether traveling to LA for business or pleasure, the InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is the perfect blend of convenience and modern luxury.
Luxurious rooms with a view
The 363 luxuriously appointed guest rooms, including 178 spacious suites, are reminiscent of the Dolce Vita - from the Italian marble bathroom with walk-in shower and separate tub to the plush Italian bed linens, bathrobes and slippers, and state-of-the-art technology technology (lights, music, action!).
And yes, they all have private balconies or terraces offering spectacular panoramic views of the Hollywood Hills, downtown Los Angeles, or the expansive Pacific Ocean coastline.
Gourmet Dining: World-Inspired Cuisine Locally Sourced in California
The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills offers world cuisine in its chic, crisp white California restaurant Mari Los Angeles. Using local ingredients, Mari serves world-inspired California cuisine with a modern Asian influence.
Restaurant doors open to an outdoor garden sanctuary for a chance to dine under sunny California skies.
You can also enjoy small bites throughout the day in the elegant Copper Lounge . With its floor-to-ceiling glass walls and comfortable seating, the Copper Lounge is a cozy place to sip martini specialties, local beers or fine wines while surrounded by all the beautiful people that LA is famous for. .
Luxury getaway to party or pamper yourself
With over 16,650 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor event space, InterContinental Los Angeles can accommodate business meetings and personal celebrations of all sizes (the Grand Salon Ballroom can accommodate up to 400 guests).
The magnificent property also offers a menu of luxury amenities, including a state-of-the-art 24-hour fitness center with steam room and outdoor infinity pool, as well as valet parking, first-class concierge service and more. again.
The best luxury hotel in Hollywood to check-in for the 91st Academy Awards
And the prizes for the most fabulous Oscar-themed package go to…
InterContinental Los Angeles Century City At Beverly Hills rolls out the red carpet with its fabulous Oscars package. For $ 1,500 per night, from January 4 to February 25, 2021-2022, guests will have the chance to experience premier luxury (minus the paparazzi).
This ultimate celebrity-style VIP treatment * includes:
- Arrival cocktail at the chic Copper Lounge. Perfect for spotting the stars or for those who aspire to feel like celebrities - if only for a little while. Many television shows and films have indeed been filmed there, including the 1963 film Cleopatra.
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Executive Suite
- Personal style session with a $ 1,000 shopping credit at Bloomingdale's in Westfield Century City.
- Get Glammed - Partnered with Glam Squad, guests are pampered and dressed in the comfort of their suites while sipping champagne.
- Ride in style with VIP chauffeur service from the Tesla Hotel home to one of Century City's hottest spots within a 1.5 mile radius.
Address: 2151 Avenue of the Stars, Los Angeles, CA 90067
* Two night minimum. Must be booked at least 7 days in advance. "Glam" treatments subject to availability at the time of booking.